Saturday, February 03, 2007

Stats

I know there's a real good chance I'm the only one who cares, but I'll proceed with this post anyway.
I'll post another picture to make up for it.

So, here is a graph (thanks to Google) of the visits to the blog. Of interest is the small spike on February 1st.



Here is another interesting graphic from Google Analytics - this represents where the visits to this blog are coming from. Nothing outside of the U.S. yet. Don't know who that is up in Alaska (Who are you?).

Ok, here's the interesting part. See that huge dot right over Houston, TX? That one dot alone makes up 66% of all the traffic to this site (cumulative). It could be that for some reason over half of the traffic in the US is being routed through Houston on its way to this blog. Or it could be some good friends of ours have busy fingers. Hmmm.

Anyway, thanks for coming, and for the comments and emails. It's been good to hear from you - some that we see everyday, some that we haven't seen in years. The Lord blesses not only us with your presence, but Samuel as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This totally freaks me out! So you can tell when each person checks your blog??? How embarassing! I will have to limit my stalking!

Mary Jane and Jason said...

so what are the stats like now?

Post a Comment