Friday, February 02, 2007

At 30 hours


Yawn...We were very tired last night as we really didn't sleep much at all Wednesday night. Hannah hadn't really slept at all for about 36 hrs and I only had about 3-4hrs of naps during that time. So we sent Samuel to network with his peers in the nursery last night. We felt it was a good business experience for him, and while not really based in reality in terms of our life in the next 2 months (2 years?), it gave us a chance to catch up on some sleep before we go home today. And we did just that, feeling much better this morning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Samuel - thanks for hanging out with Grandpa today! - I'm glad you are finally here! I've been waiting years for you to arrive. I'm looking forward to many more days of playing together. Sleep all you need to now - you've got your whole life ahead of you!

Anonymous said...

Samuel -

I am so glad you are hazing your parents like a good baby! Try waking up every hour for the next 4 weeks.. they LOVE that one!

Anonymous said...

I wish I was there to see Samuel. You are right, he doesn't look like a 'wet burrito'. He is very cute.

Someone please snuggle with him for me.

-Bethany

Post a Comment