Monday, February 09, 2009

Commentary from the Mama

A few notes on the previous two posts:

On Samuel and a vacuum (this one's for you Great Grandpa Spatz) - I knew that if I bought him a toy vacuum he would not play with it or use it, so we went to BB&Beyond today and bought a real cordless sweeper. As soon as I put it together all he wanted to do was push it around. He kept saying OVER AND OVER AND OVER again, "I'm vacuuming!" So apparently the desire for cleanliness has been passed down through the generations (although it skipped me). And setting a two year old to the floor with a real vacuum is cheaper than a roomba. :)

On Aaron and climbing - I found him this morning standing on top of the hearth climbing up next to the white toy box using the lego boxes. I'm waiting to find him in the sink in the kitchen. This kid is definitely a climber. Crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment