Sunday, December 16, 2007

Clapping and Wow x3




I present for you a comparison of 3 different video uploading services: blogger's own service, Google Video, and YouTube. Ok its more for me than for you. But you can watch the videos. Samuel has started clapping and saying the word "wow," which is currently our favorite word that he says.



First up, Blogger. Convenient in that the uploader is contained within the blog posting form. Also automatically turns it into a podcast so that you can put our RSS feed(see sidebar) into iTunes and see our videos there.







Next up, Google Video. It's what I used to use.







Finally, YouTube. Perhaps the standard. I didn't like it until Google bought them, so I would now consider using them.



Any comments on the winner? As I compare to the original file, all of the uploads are darker. If you would like the original to compare, it is here (3.7mb).

UPDATE: Vote for your favorite on the sidebar!
UPDATEx2: Thanks to Karissa for pointing out that the YouTube video wasn't working. This site needs a better editor....

2 comments:

Mrs. DuPuis said...

On our computer the only difference between the first two (blogger and google) is that the second is bigger. The color is exactly the same and the quality is similar as far as I can tell. The third one doesn't show up for me. :( With that in mind I vote for the second (Google).

Dannett said...

They all look the same to me, and I've since realized that I've spent way too much time contemplating the difference to try to vote. Seeing that there is no "I like all three, so whatever is easiest" option, I decided to write it here. So my vote is - I like all three, so whatever is easiest.

Post a Comment